Check Out our Recent Posts
- Book Review: Laura Ugolini, Fathers and Sons in the English Middle Class, c. 1870–1920 (New York, 2021)
- Extended Critical Book Review: E. H. Cline, Three Stones Make a Wall: The Story of Archeology (New Jersey, 2017).
- ‘The introduction into English public life of the educated workman’: The rise of Labour in the Edwardian Mass Press
- Deconstructing monarchical legitimacy: Lancastrian depositional propaganda and the language of political opposition, c. 1399–1405
- Katie Barclay, Caritas: Neighbourly Love and the Early Modern Self (2021)